Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Color Combo creation- CC226


I am going to try to take part in more online challenges. Shouldn't be hard to do "more" since as of now, I take part in zero challenges.


This is the Splitcoast Stampers Color Combination #226. You can find out more about this challenge at CC226. This week's colors are Tempting Turquoise, Baja Breeze, Creamy Caramel, and Apricot Appeal. I made a very quick and easy 4x4 card using two new sets: Medallion and Teeny Tiny Wishes. I did not use Apricot Appeal, and used a turquoise rhinestone brad in the center of the popped-up medallion. I may try this combo again, as I really think these are beachy colors and would look great with my retired Seaside set. I'm anxious to play with my new stuff though, so we'll see!





2 comments:

Trish said...

Love it! Can't wait to get my hands on that Medallion stamp!

Momma Poff said...

Great job on your blog Jess! I wish I was as tech savvy as you! Tried to start one a while ago and it sadly went by the wayside! I am excited to follow your crafty site!
Continued Blessings! Carrie Ann